Andreas & Siri, Lofoten, Norway
16 November 2011
- We stayed one week at Lindos Blu this summer and now we have booked 2 weeks for next summer! The hotel, the rooms and the staff is great. We are looking forward to come back!
28 October 2011
- Our stay at Lindos Blu was out of this world! We arrived quite late (10.30pm) but were welcomed on arrival at the hotel by a glass of bubbly and a pint of beer! Our room was a double room with balcony over-looking Vlichy Bay and was right at the top of the hotel.( If you are booking i would request a room higher up in thr hotel to get the best views) The room was enormous with the most amazing views of the bay! The bed was extremely comfortable and the Jacuzzi bath was sooo relaxing. When we got to our room we have a large bottle of bubbly and a fruit bowl which was a lovely gesture. Truly first-class luxury.
We were booked as a bed & breakfast stay and the breakfast was a feast fit for a king! From fruit & yoghurt, full cooked, cereals, the continental hams cheeses etc to pancakes and waffles - all washed down with champagne!! We did have room service and lunch by the pool costing around £25 for pizza chips and a toasted sandwich. All the food at the hotel was excellent. Other guests who were half board said the evening meals were lovely but we prefer to try local tavernas!
The hotel is very modern with amazing views from all angles across the bay. The pools are gorgeous. They were a little chilly but as we went at the end of season (October 19th) this is to be expected. The gym overlooks the bay which is a wonderful view to look at while you work out. The sauna, steam room and indoor pool are very relaxing and were a wonderful treat when the sun went in about 4pm.
To get to the beach you use 3 different elevators and the beach itself was like a shingly sand and although small was a pleasant break from the hotel pool area. The hotel provide a beach waiter service for most of the day which means you don’t have to trek up to the pool bar to get refreshments or snacks.
On our first night, we decided to have room service. The waiter came up and set our table on the balcony so we sat eating and looking at the lights across the bay! A memory not soon forgotten. One of the nights we decided to try the local tavern just down the path from the hotel beach. Although the owner was a little grumpy the food was lovely! As it was end of season though some food was off the menu!
Most nights however we went into Lindos. It is a 20minute walk along the road which is ok during the day but dangerous at night. The local bus into Lindos runs fairly regularly but finishes at 8pm. If we went into Lindos during the evening we got the bus in (around £1.50) and a taxi back (around £6). Lindos is a must visit though and using the traditional Lindos taxi (donkey!) up to see the acropolis’s was a brilliant day out. The views of Lindos from the acropolis’s were outstanding. The tavernas in Lindos served traditional home cooked Greek food. Main point of advice is to use the ones that have a roof garden as the views from up on them were lovely. One restaurant to try is Medfest on the hill on the way into Lindos. It is owned by Ian and the waiters there were so polite. The food was the best food we had during out stay in Lindos.
The hotel staff were the most attentive, professional and caring staff I have ever met. The spa is a must to treat yourself. I had the Lindos Luxury Massage – although a little pricey compared to in the UK – the treatment was totally relaxing and I am glad I had it done.
I really could not fault this hotel. It is 5 star for a reason! Defiantly looking to book again for next year!”
Anthony & Zoe
4 October 2011
- We stayed at Lindos Blu from the 24/8/11 to the 31/8/11 and it was truly the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff, especially round the pool and the restaurant where out of this world and couldnt do anymore to make our stay a great one.
Whilst we where there, we got engaged (thanks Dimitris for the help with the planning) and we have booked the wedding for next year when we plan to stay at Lindos Blu again for our honeymoon.
silvano cibien - pasca loredana
29 August 2011
- Siamo stati ospiti del Lindosblu per la prima volta dal 7 al 22 agosto 2011. E' stata una vacanza fantastica, rilassante e rigenerante. Il personale dell'hotel è meraviglioso per dedizione, passione e disponibilità. Siamo stati soddisfatti in ogni nostra esigenza e in ogni nostra richiesta. L'hotel è bellissimo, il paesaggio è inimmaginabile e lo staff è di altissimo livello.
Se il paradiso esiste, vorremmo che fosse come Lindosblu
Ritorneremo di sicuro.
Grazie a tutti di tutto.
Loredana e Silvano
Ian & Claire
6 August 2011
- Were coming back ! we stayed here last year for a week and were coming back next Saturday (13th August 2011) and this time its for our honeymoon, the place is amazing and can't wait! Words cant describe just how good Lindos Blu really is, the food, staff, surroundings, its all the best you'll ever get, roll on next Saturday !!!
2 August 2011
- Best hotel we've ever stayed at for our holiday!
Everything about this place is absolutely perfect: style, design, gastronomy and with an amazing staff who has only one goal: make your stay worthwhile! Just want to say a very big thank you to all for a memorable holiday. Anastacia, Theodoros, Ivana and so many others: you are in our hearts!
We'll be back!
André & Hilde 2 August 2011
Colin & Pam Jones
28 July 2011
- Wher does one start! We stayed for 2 weeks in June, and have to say that Lindos Blu is the most amazing hotel we have ever stayed in. From top to bottom the staff were absolutely wonderful. We were upgraded without even asking. It is impossible to think of a single word of complaint for either the hotel or staff. We WILL be back!!
Stewar & Janet
25 July 2011
- Absolutely fabulous. Made a fantastic 25th wedding anniversery where all the staff were ever so helpfull, always pleasant and courteous. The food and standard of presentation was magnificent, cleanliness of the hotel was first class. We certainly enjoyed our time and the artistry of Lefteris at the bar with his fruit cocktails and drinks was outstanding, assisted by Bianca of course. Would love to recommend to all our friends and colleagues and will certainly be aiming to return as soon as possible! Stewart & Janet 25th July 2011.
17 July 2011
- The re visit was EVEN better than the first. It was great to see the same staff, the service was outstanding and the resturant had improved on last year - it was a pleasure to eat there. From the reception staff to housekeeping to the returant team the attention to detail was first class and the service very descrite - can not fault. Thanks a lot to everyone for yet another great holiday - see you all again soon!. Dee & Bill 17th June 2011
Paul and Natalie
1 July 2011
- We have just returned to the UK having spent 14 nights at Lindos Blu. It was simply sensational. Location, standards, SERVICE, need we say more. A special mention to Dimitrius and his team[Anastacia, Theo and all] in the restaurant. From the very moment we walked into reception on our first day to the last morning breakfast, we could not fault it. We will be back soon. Paul and Natalie 1st July 2011
Post new message